Saturday, August 14, 2010

THIS JUST IN!












These beautiful items came to me direct from Thailand: two authentic pashminas, one in green and the other in bronze/brown, both with a paisley-type pattern woven in; and two pieces of silver jewelry, handcrafted by members of the Thai Hill Tribe.

The pashminas can be worn as scarves or shawls. They are 26 inches wide and about 70 inches long, including fringe.

The braclet is a hand-crocheted brown cuff with silver beads that jingle when it moves.

The necklace is adjustable length, with silver beads and a silver pendant.

11 comments:

  1. I'm bidding $20. I want this. You cannot have it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty. I'll bid $40

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I'll go $45. Jen? Are you still in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm up to $50 for the necklace. And how about $20 for the bracelet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow -- that's excellent Patty. I'll go $55 for the necklace, and we've got two days of bidding left on it.

    Two weeks left on the bracelet, though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, the necklace is sold. But the bidding is still open for the bracelet and the pashminas. Cone on, you know you want them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, put me down for $20 for the bronze scarf/shawl, too. Getting into Christmas shopping...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty, please e-mail me at newsgrrl12@gmail.com so we can figure out payment. I'm pretty sure you're gonna win these!

    ReplyDelete